The family business originally started in 1920 when George Henry Schultz purchased 60 acres of land in Forest Range. It was then when he began his many years of hard work to establish ‘G H Schultz & Son’s’ apple orchard.
He & his four sons expanded the property and over time this lead to partnership change to where Appelinna Hills was formed by George’s son Trevor, his wife Beryl & their two sons in 1982.
Now Appelinna Hills is run by 3rd generation Roger, wife Jenny & fourth generation Jody, wife Tess, Sally & husband Casey. Keeping up with changes & challenges of the industry we have maintained our focus of growing quality apples by a well run family business.